Monday, January 31, 2011

It's snowing!!


After the eight inches of snow that fell last week, I decided I wanted some shots of Miss. Sugar in the snow. I took my camera to the barn with me and lo and behold...it started snowing again!!! Sugar was very intrigued by the camera and that's why I was able to get such adorable shots of her. I'll probably be adding them a few at a time, but this one is my favorite.
Rally doesn't appreciate the flash of the camera which is understandable. He also is no longer camera sensitive because he's been around longer and I love to take pictures.
I was able to groom Sugar on Saturday and she was a star. She rested her head on my shoulder for a while which made everything right in my world!!!

PS-I used Picnik to create the effects for this photo...I turned it black and white and then un-turned just Sugar. I'm experimenting with it and I think I have a cool creation with Rally in it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment